Do you have an important conference or event and are looking for a dynamic Motivational Speaker or Panelist to educate, inspire, empower, and energize your crowd? Are you a corporation looking for a motivational speaker? Looking to create workshops for your employees?
BOOK ERICA DIAMOND CERTIFIED WOMEN’S SUCCESS AND LIFESTYLE COACH, TV CORRESPONDENT, ENTREPRENEUR, AUTHOR AND SPEAKER TO SPEAK AT YOUR NEXT EVENT!
To inquire about bookings please contact Erica Diamond’s agent John Withenshaw at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a leading coach, tv expert, businesswoman, mother, and wife, Erica Diamond is frequently asked to share and teach her tips, strategies and secrets about how she thrives as a modern woman in life and business. Read more about Erica Diamond.
- FORBES Magazine Top 100 Websites For Women
- FORBES Magazine 25 Most Influential Women In Business on Twitter
- THE TOP 20 WOMEN IN CANADA
- Spokesperson for National Entrepreneurship Day 2011
- Winner 2012 Canadian Weblog Awards
- Founder of the new Global GET OFF THE FENCE Movement
- Notable Award Best Blog in Quebec
Erica Diamond speaks on the following topics:
- THE 10-STEPS TO GET OFF THE FENCE, GET UNSTUCK AND THRIVE: Erica Diamond has become THE expert in getting off the fence, strategic decision making, and critical thinking. Erica has given this talk to corporations, business bureaus, exchanges, associations, and networks everywhere. Walk away motivated, empowered, and with the proper strategies and tools to succeed. Erica shares her concrete takeaway tips and secrets to succeeding in your field, in an entertaining and highly effective way.
- ERICA’S TOP 10 SECRETS TO SUCCESS IN LIFE AND BUSINESS. Erica shares her TOP 10 SECRETS that have made her successful in her career and life. Walk away ready to become successful in your business and thrive in your personal life.
- EVERYTHING THEY DON’T TEACH YOU IN BUSINESS SCHOOL. Erica shares her stories, her insights, her secrets and strategies for growing a business (online or other)- from tricks to getting media coverage, to secrets to getting financing, to empowering your employees so that they perform, to closing deals with customers, to social media success, to thriving outside your comfort zone. A girl who bombed her GMAT’s, never got into MBA School, and still became a successful entrepreneur a few times over– hear the stories of failure and success. Be inspired, empowered and motivated. This is EVERYTHING you wish you learned at business school.
- THE SECRET SAUCE TO ENTREPRENEURIAL SUCCESS. In depth strategies and systems for Social Media, Sales, Marketing, Promotion, Branding and how to thrive as a successful entrepreneur.
- A FINE BALANCE: Achieving Happiness though Finding the Perfect Work/Life Balance. Thrive while juggling a career, kids and relationships (without losing yourself in the process). A perfect life doesn’t exist, but you can acquire the skills to truly enjoy the best of both worlds by finding the perfect balance. You’ll learn how to put yourself back on your to-do list, why comparing yourself to others will lead to your balance demise, why friends play a greater role than you think, why saying “no” is crucial, and how unlocking your passion is a key element in your success. Gain the skills to implement balance in your life immediately.
- 99 THINGS WOMEN WISH THEY KNEW BEFORE STARTING THEIR OWN BUSINESS: WOMEN & ENTREPRENEURSHIP: So you wanna take the dive into entrepreneurship? Erica’s book comes to life in this talk on how to avoid startup disasters and pitfalls. This is the talk for any Women’s Entrepreneurial Exchange or Conference. This talk is full of unique tips, tricks and techniques on how to create a hugely successful business, and then how to incorporate it into your life. Find out how to unlock the idea, learn the tricks to getting your business plan approved, learn how to keep employees motivated, your clients loyal, get your sales off the ground quickly, killer marketing tips, manage the emotional side of business, and MORE! Every person… whether you’re working for yourself or someone else, can learn to think like an entrepreneur- learn the tools how to lead from within.
- WHY IT’S GOOD TO FAIL. Risk has been stigmatized as a dangerous word, but growth and opportunity don’t come without risk. True visionaries see failure as an opportunity for growth and change. Failure is almost a prerequisite to invention, innovation and success. Hear how Erica turned her own failures TWICE, into money making opportunities, and changed her life forever. Erica will share what she learned from failure, and how those mistakes led to major breakthroughs, ideas and change.
- HOW TO DEVELOP AN EFFECTIVE SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY: Get Wired, Inspire and Ready to Be Creative. Proven-to-work sales and marketing tips and strategies for you or your employees to walk away with and implement into your company immediately. Your attendees will leave energized, marketing savvy and ready to book orders!
- HOW TO GROW YOUR BRAND AND MONETIZE ONLINE: Learn the tricks and tactics to diversify your revenue stream and make money online working from the comforts of your own home! Entrepreneurship has never tasted so sweet. Learn the tricks to getting media coverage for your business, to how to attract corporate sponsors, to how to get paid doing what you love. Then learn the tricks to market your business on a shoestring budget.
- HOW TO GROW YOUR BRAND OR BUSINESS USING SOCIAL MEDIA. Learn the ins and outs of social media (Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, StumbleUpon, Digg, Tumblr, MySpace, Delicious, Reddit), how to navigate your way, and why everyone has FREE resources at their fingertips NOW to grow their brand and business. If you’re not Social Media savvy, you’re missing out on huge opportunities. Hop on board the Social Media Bus ASAP! Learn how!
- BRAND ME. Today, the minute you sell a product or service to the masses, people will label you. They will try and define your personal or corporate brand. But, YOU need to take control of your brand, and make sure your personal and corporate brand and identity are positive. Lean the ins and outs to CREATING a brand that breeds loyalty, success and happy clients.
Just a few of Erica Diamond’s recent Speaking Engagements:
- Opening Keynote Professional Organizers in Canada (POC)
- Master of Ceremonies for Women In Business Luncheon.
- Jeff Pulver’s 140 Conference
- She’s Connected Conference: Digital Women and Brands
- Closing Keynote Mom Thrive
- Women In Leadership
- International Women’s Day: Women Around the World on Stories of Success and Empowerment
- National Women’s Show
- The Canadian Bar Association
- Tory Johnson’s Spark & Hustle
- Mom Summit 2.0
- Newfoundland & Labrador Association of Women Entrepreneurs
- Women’s Entrepreneurial Exchange of Saskatchewan
- Women’s Entrepreneurial Exchange
- Business and Professional Cocktail
- Mt. Sinai Hospital
- Le MOOD Festival
- AND MORE!!!
Erica Diamond will do a book signing after speaking. Erica Diamond is the author of the start-up business book for women, The 99 Things Women Wish They Knew… Before Starting Their Own Business. Her book has been endorsed by incredible names such as Sarah Ferguson The Duchess of York, Brooke Burke C0-CEO of ModernMom.com and Co-Host of Dancing With The Stars, Suzy Welch and more.
Good Morning America‘s Tory Johnson National Spark and Hustle Tour
“Erica came to speak for our professional organization: The Women’s Entrepreneurial Exchange delivering her “Top 10 Secrets To Business Success” – and it was an outstanding success indeed. The feedback was exceptionally positive. Even with the time constriction, Erica was able to deliver so much quality content, leaving the women in the audience writing down all the numerous tips and strategies that they could immediately implement into their businesses. And the proof is that they have!! We just received yet another call from someone who has moved to action because of Erica.
Erica Diamond is inspiring, uniquely generous with her information and in her quest to help women and budding entrepreneurs of all levels. The best thing about Erica is she does it with so much heart. The audience really feels the passion for what she does and the message she shares, along with the genuine interest in their success. It was truly a pleasure, and we look forward to the opportunity to have her return.
Thank you, Erica on behalf of all of us at The Women’s Entrepreneurial Exchange… we wish you much continued success.” ~Sarena Miller, The Women’s Entrepreneurial Exchange 2011
“We had the pleasure of working with Erica Diamond whom we booked to speak about women’s work/life balance at our 2010 show. Erica is an excellent speaker who presents herself as sophisticated and polished on stage.She was very pleasant and engaging and connected with our core audience of women. It was fantastic to add Erica to our Centre Stage line-up and we highly recommend her as inspiring, entertaining and appealing speaker at any event that wants to reach out to women.We congratulate Erica for all her accomplishments and incredible achievements and were delighted to have such a hard-working woman at our event.”~Lisa Spodek, Marketing Director, The National Women’s Show
“Erica facilitated the 2nd Annual Montreal Women in Business Luncheon, an event hosted by the Women in Leadership Foundation and sponsored by TD, as Master of Ceremonies. The theme of the event was: “Small business: passwords to success”. She did an outstanding job tying three very different talks, which were delivered by accomplished speakers, into a well-rounded presentation. Erica, being an extremely accomplished and award-winning entrepreneur and speaker herself, exhibited the knowledge, experience and energy to moderate this panel of diverse personalities in her own sophisticated, yet personable way. She added her own experiences and lessons learned on her way to success, thus perfectly rounding off the panel and leading into an engaging Q&A session. Her contribution was a major factor leading to the success of this luncheon.
Erica has an amazing ability to capture, motivate and inspire the audience with a combination of her freely sharing information and her genuinely dynamic and polished demeanor. She does not stop and rest on her many accomplishments, but always works hard to achieve her next goal. We wish her continued success in her future endeavors and hope she will have many more chances to inspire women everywhere! ~ Katrin Dinkel, Women in Leadership Foundation, Montreal Chapter, 2011
“Having Erica Diamond as a Speaker for our Women In Business Luncheon was an easy choice to make as she is a delightful woman with an inspiring story to tell. Her personable approach gave everyone in the audience the ability relate to her, and yet at the same time, still received the powerful and concrete tips and tools to take away and implement into their lives immediately. Erica’s energy, storytelling abilities, and dynamic presence makes her not only an outstanding and motivational speaker, but an overall remarkable woman!” – Amrita Pannu, Women in Leadership Foundation, 2010
“Erica came to speak for our organization, The Womens Entrepreneurial Exchange (WE2), sharing her experience and knowledge on the topic of sales and marketing. Erica is a vivacious woman with contagious energy and amazing success! She is a woman with drive and passion – who makes things happen, and shares her message of “you can too!” Her warm spirit makes her very accessible and down to earth, welcoming any questions. Thank you Erica , for inspiring us, and sharing so many “real-world” tips and techniques for not giving up and persisting through the sales process. The ladies learned many things we could immediately take away and put into practice, to improve their sales figures.
We wish you continued success on your wonderful mission to inspire other women to take the reins, and to follow their passion.” ~Sarena Miller, The Women’s Entrepreneurial Exchange 2010
On Monday, April 23, 2102 The Mount Sinai Hospital Foundation held it’s 2nd annual Sinai’s Six in the City – Fashion filled Fundraising event. The event was a resounding success in part because it was given an added boost at our opening breakfast by Keynote Speaker, Erica Diamond. Erica inspired and encouraged the audience to find and unlock their passion and live with purpose. Knowing how well we get caught up in the selfless cycle of motherhood, career, marriage and life – Erica summarized the importance of not getting lost within that and gave the 100 women attendees, powerful takeaway tips to implement into their lives. Her capacity to hold the audience with a powerful message of self-worth and self-cultivation resonated in a most meaningful way. Erica is an exceptional motivational speaker. Her warmth and genuine drive to help others find their vision is palpable the moment she steps on stage. ~Kara Maritzer- Mount Sinai Hospital Foundation
“I heard you speak in Newfoundland on Work/Life Balance. After the event, I came home and downloaded your book from Amazon to my Kindle. I love it! Thanks Erica for such an inspiring conference. I will be open to anything.” ~Sandra Shiner
“Erica helped me establish a clear vision of what I wanted – from myself, from my work and for my future. What struck me most about working with Erica is that even though we never met in person (we worked via Skype), speaking to her was like speaking to a true friend with my best interest in mind. She was quick to grasp what I had trouble envisioning and her insight really helped put me on the right path to success..” ~Mona Andrei
“The second speaker of the day who blew me away with an on-point quotable was Erica Diamond of Women On The Fence. Erica spoke about the danger of comparing ourselves to other women–that when we are convinced that they have it all together and do it all, we aren’t looking at the whole picture. The way she summed it up blew me away:
“We compare our very worst to somebody else’s very best.”
Wow. That is so true, isn’t it? Haven’t you ever looked at a mom’s public game face on her very best day, and found yourself comparing it to your worst private moments? How unfair to ourselves–and inaccurate, too. I wonder how that mom would feel comparing HER worst moments to YOUR best?
Nobody has it all together. Nobody does it all. Nobody is such a hero that they change the world in a fell swoop overnight.
It’s all of us, putting one foot in front of the other day after day, who are able to live our own best lives and change the world.
Thanks for the reminder, Erica!” ~Meagan Francis, TheHappiestMom.com, Mom 2.0 Summit.
FULL TESTIMONIAL from Kellie Leigh, Speaker and Digital Strategist, read more…
~Alli Worthington, Co-FounderBlissdom
~Megan Jordon, Magazine Publisher and Editor
~Alison Lewis, Food TV& Media Spokesperson
~Liz Gumbinner, PR Exec and Award Winning Blogger
~Jyl Johnson Pattee, EVO Social Media Conference, Founder MomItForward.com and #GNO
~Richelle Carey, CNN Anchor
~Pauline Hoffman, POC Canada
~Lynda Peterson, POC Canada
MORE TESTIMONIALS FROM ATTENDEES:
Erica Diamond is available for your next corporate, association or public event gathering.
To inquire about bookings please contact Erica Diamond’s agent John Withenshaw at email@example.com