http://www.sneakerb.com About Nike Shox
http://www.nikexp.com About Air Jordan
http://www.mynikef.com Air Force One
http://www.sneakerf.com Nike Air Max
http://www.nikej.com Nike Dunk
http://www.ecvvplaza.com Nike Air Jordan
http://www.bazaarc.com Nike Blazer
No one wants to look silly or do the wrong thing at a new job. About Air Jordan It is important to make the right impression–About Nike Shox not the wrong one –Air Force One from the very first day. You will face new people. Nike Air Max You will be in a new place. Nike Dunk It may be difficult to know what to do Nike Air Jordan. Here are seven tips to help you makeNike Blazer it through the first days at a new job:
1. First impressions can last forever. <a href=http://www.sneakerb.com > About Nike Shox </a> Make sure you make a good one. Before your first day, <a href=http://www.nikexp.com > About Air Jordan </a> find out if your new job has a dress code (rules about what you can wear to work). If so, be sure to follow it. <a href=http://www.mynikef.com > Air Force One </a No matter what, always be neat and clean.
2. Get to work on time. Employers value employees who come to work right on time. <a href=http://www.sneakerf.com > Nike Air Max </a> Give yourself an extra 15 minutes to make sure you arrive on time.
3. Pay attention to introductions. <a href=http://www.nikej.com > Nike Dunk </a> One of the first things that your supervisor may do is to introduce you to co-workers. <a href=http://www.ecvvplaza.com > Nike Air Jordan </a> These co-workers will be important to you. <a href=http://www.bazaarc.com > Blazer Nike </a> They are the ones who will answer your questions when the boss is not around.
4. Ask plenty of questions. http://www.sneakerb.com About Nike Shox Make sure that your supervisor has told you what is expected of you. http://www.nikexp.com About Air Jordan If he or she has not told you your job duties, http://www.mynikef.com Air Force One ask for a list. Set daily and weekly goals for yourself.
5. Do not take too long for lunch. http://www.sneakerf.com Nike Air Max What is the lunch-hour policy at your new job? http://www.nikej.com Nike Dunk You can find out from your supervisor or your company's personnel department. http://www.ecvvplaza.com Nike Air Jordan For example, do people eat at their desks or does everyone take a full hour outside the workplace?
6. Do not make personal phone calls. http://www.bazaarc.com Nike Blazer You should never make personal phone calls to your friends and family unless it is an emergency.
7. Never be the first one to leave. Observe how your co-workers behave around quitting time. It does no look good for you to be eager to leave.