Spring has sprung! I couldn’t be happier.
When spring arrives, it signals that summer is around the corner. For many, summer is a wonderful time to travel and explore a new city, try a new adventure. Anyone have wanderlust? I’m guilty.
By now you certainly know that I have been a LOYAL member of the Aeroplan program, accumulating Aeroplan Miles as I have spent dollars, for over 20 YEARS! I have traveled across North America, rented cars, gone to spas, stayed in hotels, and even booked a romantic getaway to Nassau. All because of Aeroplan that has let me earn miles for dollars spent.
In fact, I just redeemed miles last weekend for two flights to New York City! Me and my boy went to visit our new baby cousin, on my Aeroplan Miles.
So for those who are Aeroplan members, I have some cool news for you today.
Members can now earn miles with Avis Car Rental, Budget Car Rental and Payless Car Rental!
Aeroplan already had Avis Car Rental as a partner but they’ve now added Budget and Payless to the fold. If you are traveling for work or pleasure, when you rent that car, it will now take you closer to redeeming your miles for either a trip, an experience, or something maybe for the house?
Aeroplan Members benefit from the following:
Avis Car Rental:
- Earn – Members will continue to earn 500 Aeroplan Miles for each eligible Avis car rental at participating airport locations in Canada, the United States or internationally and 250 Aeroplan Miles for each eligible rental at participating off-airport locations in Canada, the United States and internationally.
- Redeem – Members can continue to redeem Aeroplan Miles for Avis car rentals starting at 5,000 miles for any date and destination within Canada, the United States, Europe and many international locations including Australia, New Zealand and Latin America. Plus, members also receive 250 miles back every time they redeem miles for a rental with Avis. If they prefer, members can also use their miles to get Avis rental certificates worth $50 or $100 on aeroplan.com.
Budget Car Rental:
- Earn – Members can earn 250 Aeroplan Miles for each eligible rental with Budget at participating locations on- and off-airport in Canada, the United States and abroad.
- Redeem – Members can now use their miles to get Budget rental certificates worth $50 or $100 on aeroplan.com. Soon, members will also be able to redeem Aeroplan Miles for Budget car rentals for their choice of date and destination and will be able to earn 100 miles every time they do so.
Payless Car Rental:
- Members can earn 50 miles for each qualifying car rental at participating locations, worldwide. Visit aeroplan.com for more details.
- Until June 30, 2017, members can earn up to 3,500 bonus Aeroplan Miles when renting from Avis and up to 1,500 bonus Aeroplan Miles when choosing Budget. I mean, you’re renting a car anyhow… why not get some miles!
AND ONCE YOU’RE ACCUMULATING, DON’T FORGET YOU CAN BOOK YOUR FLIGHT VIA AEROPLAN’S MOBILE APP!
Spring fever is here! ROAD TRIP TIME IS HERE! Time to join Aeroplan today if you haven’t already and start accumulating, start redeeming, and start enjoying all the benefits this incredible program has to offer!
Please don’t forget to:
- Visit Aeroplan www.Aeroplan.com
- Like Aeroplan on Facebook (www.facebook.com/aeroplan)
- Follow Aeroplan on Twitter – twitter.com/Aeroplan
Disclosure: I’m proud to be a paid Aeroplan Brand Ambassador. All opinions are my own.