Fall is almost upon us, and whether you’re a working girl or stay-at-home mom, here are some fall fashion trends that you might like to sport. These trends have just come out of New York Fashion Week. My daily fashion consist of sweats, tees and glasses if I’m working from home, but when I am out of the house working, some of these trends are fun.
1. The Pairing of Black and Blue. Yes, the once faux-pas pairing of black and blue is now in style!
2. Burgundy. Burgundy is the “new black” this fall.
3. Leather Baby! I think I have a leather skirt from 10 years ago. Glad to know I can dust it off and pull it out.
4. Winter White. I have aways been one to NOT wear white during winter (except my down-filled puffy vest), but this look is cozy.
5. Military. I guess I would go for “soft” military. I actually love this coat.
6. Brights. Yes, you can still wear your bright jeans this fall! I bought one pair this year in pink, and I love them. I pair them with a white or black top and I love the simple, clean look.
7. Warm and cozy sweaters. Ahhh, my favorite fashion, every year, anytime. Over a pair of skinny jeans, I love this look.
(via Marie Claire, Elle, Glamour, Huffington Post, Fashionista Trends)
So now that you know the trends, you can shop for them with great ease at RetailMeNot.com. If you are a new reader, here is why I am a Brand Ambassador for this incredible site. Please read more here….
Some great news. The RetailMeNot Android Mobile Coupons App has launched!
RetailMeNot.com the largest online coupon site in the United States, announced that it is releasing its first native Android app to help mobile shoppers save money in-store and online. The new native app includes curated “Hot Deals” and store category coupon listings, instant tap-and-paste functionality, thousands of online and in-store coupons and the ability to save coupons for later use. Smartphone owners can download the app for free, which is available within Google Play for smart phones with the Android operating system. For more information about RetailMeNot’s mobile offerings, including a brief instructional video, visit http://bit.ly/PuRNg8.
Features of the new RetailMeNot Android coupons app include :
- Simple, easy-to-use interface with curated and frequently updated “Hot Deals” – our latest coupons from thousands of merchants.
- Availability of in-store mobile coupons or offers where cashiers confirm or scan coupons to process the savings for consumers.
- Ability to save coupons for later use.
- Instant tap-and-paste functionality enables consumers to quickly use coupon codes within the checkout process at most online stores, an advancement over standard Android “select, copy and paste” functionality.
- Coupons are also curated and searchable within retail categories (e.g., apparel, electronics, sports, etc.) and arranged via the most popular stores on RetailMeNot, making savings exploration and discovery simple.
- Predictive-store-search functionality enables consumers to find coupons for their favorite retailer in just a few taps.
So don’t forget to browse for your fall fashion at RetailMeNot.com!
I’d love to know, what do you think about these Fall Fashion trends. What will you wear, and what will you pass on? What is your style? I’m not on the fence here… I like all these trends.