Wordless Wednesday: Writer’s Block

November 23, 2011 9 Comments TAGS: Career

I’ve got it ladies. I’ve got my first case of writer’s block.

Ack!!

The best I can do today is declare a day off, and return when the fog lifts.

Got any cures? 😉

1. This design is wicked! You most certainly know how
      to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to
      start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Wonderful job.
      I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how
      you presented it. Too cool!

2. Looking around…

I like to look around the online world, often I will go to Digg and follow thru…

3. Layla JNo Gravatar says:

Definitely sex. 😉

4. Ali DaviesNo Gravatar says:

I think making sure you do writing somewhere that really gets the creative juices flowing whenever possible is ideal. For example, I do all my blog posts from a hotel overlooking the sea. Never fails. But if I try to do them in the home office, just don’t get the results.

Time of day can impact many folk too. I write mornings only. If I try evenings I get the mother of all blocks.

Being at peace with whatever comes up helps too. When getting a block it is helpful to go do something fun and then come back full of positive energy.

• Erica DiamondNo Gravatar says:

The only thing I took from that “Writing from a hotel overlooking the sea.” Um, yes!!!!!! ;))

Thanks for all your words guys. Nice to take a break too.

ED

5. Parent ClubNo Gravatar says:

Go for a walk – inspiration is sometimes found away from the laptop.

6. A man says:

Sex helps Erica!

7. Patricia MooreNo Gravatar says:

Rest your mind. All will return.

8. CherylNo Gravatar says:

Coffee cures all in case you didn’t know. Have a cup of coffee, get a manicure or do something for yourself and stay away from the computer. We need you back. 🙂