EXCLUSIVE: Erica Diamond Spokesperson for National Entrepreneurship Day

April 21, 2011 18 Comments TAGS: Career

I have been keeping this quiet for the past few months, but I am now THRILLED to officially announce that I am the 2011 Spokesperson For National Entrepreneurship Day! This is so exciting for an entrepreneur like myself, who eats, sleeps and breathes entrepreneurship, and who always loves to teach and inspire people to take the dive themselves.

To read more about my entrepreneurial journey, click here.

This year, the date is November 16, 2011. Mark your calendars!!

Entrepreneurship represents an important vehicle for economic growth and renewal.  NED’s primary goal is to increase awareness about entrepreneurship among young people, and in the long term, increase the number of entrepreneurs.

There will be activities going on throughout the day and prizes handed out. I hope you will join me November 16th and help increase awareness!!

Our youth today are the future leaders of tomorrow, and it’s up to every one of us to help teach, inspire and provide them with the proper tools to succeed.

Who will be the next Bill Gates? The next Steve Jobs? The next Richard Branson? The next Martha Stewart?

It’s a powerful thought.

1. Entrepreneur says:

Entrepreneur…

[…]ANNOUNCEMENT: Erica Diamond Spokesperson for National Entrepreneurship Day | WomenOnTheFence.com[…]…

2. […] is one of my favorite days of the year. If you remember back in April, I made the announcement that I was the 2011 Spokesperson forNational Entrepreneurship Day. Well, […]

3. […] you remember back in April, I made the annoucnement that I was the 2011 Spokesperson for National Entrepreneurship Day.  […]

4. Clair says:

Its exciting and great at the same time . Wow you deserve it

5. Clair says:

Well deserved. Erica it’s so nice to see the evolution of this “hobby” that has now turned into something huge. Congratulations. Nice honor.

6. Jessica@FoundtheMarbles says:

Congratulations! I look forward to hearing even more about it.

7. Cheryl says:

Congratulations Erica! I know what it’s like to live, eat, and breathe entrepreneurship – so I can only imagine how amazing that must feel for you right now! You’ll be awesome 🙂

8. Dan says:

I can’t think of a better candidate. Congrats, mama. Well-earned.

9. Thank you all so much for your kind words. 🙂

10. Tracie says:

Hi Erica – that is fantastic. Congratulations!!

11. Mom101 says:

I can’t think of a better candidate. Congrats, mama. Well-earned.

12. Jessica Gold says:

Congratulations Erica. What an amazing honour.

13. Carol C says:

14. Nicky says:

Awesome! Congrats Erica!!

15. WOW! Congrats Erica – you are amazing. Let me know if I can help in any way.

16. Sandrine says:

Congrats Erica! What an honor. Very well deserved.

17. Congratulations Erica, well deserved!