Erica Diamond on CTV News with Mutsumi Takahashi

December 14, 2010 12 Comments TAGS: Career, Marriage, Motherhood

This aired last week on CTV. I spoke about how women can get motivated and moving in the right direction. Would love your feedback.

Also, don’t forget to tune in tomorrow December 15th, from 1:30-2PM to The Kim Fraser Show on CJAD, AM 800. I’ll be taking your business start-up questions. Call me 1-800-491-CJAD (2523)! You can also listen live, cjad.com.

1. I have been searching for this for a long time, finally found it, thanks

2. […] This post was Twitted by womenonthefence […]

3. […] was on TV interviewed by a broadcaster I had grown up […]

4. Lacy WolfeNo Gravatar says:

Great interview Erica. You’ve got it all brains looks charisma and charm.

5. MonexNo Gravatar says:

Shortly after Sharon spoke at length with Peter Anthony Holder of Montreals CJAD radio for a half-hour interview on a range of topics from financial education to YOUTHpreneur.

6. Brigitte WellsNo Gravatar says:

What a lovely interview. I think many women can relate to losing their mojo and waking up with little motivation. I know i can.

7. SomeoneNo Gravatar says:

Great interview Erica. You’ve got it all brains looks charisma and charm.

8. RachelNo Gravatar says:

This really gave the kick the ass I needed. I have been sitting on the fence for the past 6 months in my job. I hate it. My boss is a jerk and I know I deserve so much more. I’m going to look for work in the new year. I realize now life is too short to live miserably.

• I’m so glad it got through to you. Just a word of caution… please find a new job FIRST before quitting your currentho job if you are the soul source of income in your household especially. But I’m glad you’ve decided to follow your passion!

9. crazyuploadNo Gravatar says:

Beneficial interestin’ info here and excellent design. I very like your blog..

10. Susan KNo Gravatar says:

Erica this is such a wonderful interview. You’re so inspiring and such a natural in front of the camera! Congratulations on all your successes.